- Stocks Edge Higher After US Employment Survey---Wed, 02 Apr 2014 11:08:23 -0500Stocks edge higher after US employment survey
- $A bounces on disappointing US jobs data---Sun, 06 Apr 2014 16:37:16 -0500The Australian dollar has bounced on the back of key US employment figures. At 0700 AEDT on Monday, the local currency was trading at 92.85 US cents, up from 92.36 cents on Friday. But the market had expected 200,000 jobs, Westpac senior market strategist Imre Speizer said. "The snow disruption impact on existing payrolls was minimal, seemingly limited to construction jobs temporarily lost in ...
- $A maintains gains on US jobs data---Sun, 06 Apr 2014 21:44:25 -0500The Australian dollar remains higher on the back of disappointing US employment data. At 1200 AEST on Monday, the local currency was trading at 92.89 US cents, up from 92.36 cents on Friday. The US added 192,000 jobs in March as private employers boosted hiring but investors had hoped for 200,000 jobs. "Although the data released from the US on Friday was solid, it lacked sufficient strength to ...
- Aust bond futures rally on US data---Tue, 08 Apr 2014 23:31:54 -0500Australian bond futures prices have rallied on the back of disappointing US employment data.
- Finance News Update, what you need to know---Sun, 06 Apr 2014 16:17:04 -0500Finance News Update, what you need to know
- US service firms grow more quickly, boost hiring---Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:49:08 -0500U.S. service firms expanded more quickly last month as new orders rose and hiring increased, a positive sign the economy is rebounding after an unusually cold winter. The Institute for Supply Management ...
- $A higher despite good US jobs data---Sun, 06 Apr 2014 15:53:11 -0500The Australian dollar is higher despite solid US employment data for March. At 0630 AEDT on Monday, the Australian dollar was trading at 92.90 US cents, up from 92.36 cents on Friday, and jumped as high ...
- US service sector grows more quickly in March on rising new orders, more hiring---Thu, 03 Apr 2014 09:31:46 -0500U.S. service firms expanded more quickly last month as new orders rose and hiring increased, a positive sign that the economy is rebounding after an unusually cold winter.
- Forex: US Dollar, Japanese Yen Brace for Volatility on Payrolls Data---Fri, 04 Apr 2014 00:05:00 -0500Forex: US Dollar, Japanese Yen Brace for Volatility on Payrolls Data
- E-verify system offline due to shutdown making employers nervous to hire---Sat, 19 Apr 2014 17:51:19 -0500E-verify is the federal government's system for checking whether new hires can legally work in the US Ivory Homebuilders has been the biggest home builder in Utah for 30 years. After weathering the worst recession in living memory, Chris Gamvroulas, Ivory's president, was beginning to believe the recovery was finally taking hold. Now he says the government shutdown is threatening to undermine ...
- Interview Myths That Keep You From Landing the Job With so few jobs currently available and so many people currently hoping to fill those jobs, standing out in an interview is of utmost importance. While jobs themselves are scarce, job advice is overly abundant. And with an influx of information comes an influx of confusion. What career counsel do you take, and what do you ignore?
- Fed's Bullard: U.S. jobless rate to start falling SHANGHAI (Reuters) - The labor market in the United States is improving and the economy is close to the point when the unemployment rate will start to fall, a top U.S. Federal Reserve official said on Thursday.
Welcome to AfterPinkSlip.com!
AfterPinkSlip.com is the website of a community dedicated towards pink slip recipients. When you receive the pink slip, it is not just you that is affected; your family, colleagues, and even unknown people will feel the impact at one point or another. This site is as much for those around you as it is for you.
The portal's objective is to provide a comprehensive resource for you so as to make your transition smooth from the day you received a Pink Slip through to the day you are employed, or on your way towards your after job tenure, and even thereafter.
We hope this site will help you in prevailing over the tough times invited by unemployment. We believe that even the pink slip in your hands can lead you to a better future if you know how to handle the situation well. Best of Luck!
How You Benefit?
- Afterpinkslip.com is here to assist you to know your rights after you receive the Pink Slip.
- Afterpinkslip.com is here to assist you through the steps to follow in order to get the benefits you are eligible for.
- Afterpinkslip.com brings together people who have received Pink Slip under a Social Networking so that the whole group could be benefited from each other's support.
- Afterpinkslip.com guides you through the process of unemployment
- Afterpinkslip.com provides you with direct introductions to our alumni, executive recruiter community and business partners, gleaned from our ongoing database.
- A key component is the offer negotiation coaching, optimizing your new compensation package. Afterpinkslip.com will walk you through a line-by-line review of the offer in a round table review with our team of professional, and then provide direct coaching on how to ask for, what and when.
- Professionals at Afterpinkslip.com will assess your skills and ambitions, and then provide you with a real-world plan to get where you want to go.
- Afterpinkslip.com trains you on how to separate yourself effectively in an interview situation so that you can present your value proposition so strongly, so concisely, that the interview team will wonder why they should even consider interviewing anyone else.
- Career management is what most people ignore. We at AfterPinkSlip.com take this very seriously. Our real job begins once you land with a job!