- Obama helps apple pickers, not Apple coders---Sat, 22 Nov 2014 10:38:51 -0600President Barack Obama's plan to reshape the US immigration system is painfully lopsided.
- US companies hire at fastest pace in 7 years---Thu, 13 Nov 2014 10:39:32 -0600U.S. companies ramped up hiring in September, and more Americans were confident enough to quit their jobs — two signs of a steadily improving economy. The number of available jobs declined but remained ...
- Dollar to Rise if US Payrolls Outperform But Sentiment Impact Unclear---Thu, 06 Nov 2014 23:40:00 -0600Dollar to Rise if US Payrolls Outperform But Sentiment Impact Unclear
- US jobless claims lowest since 2000; CPI flat---Thu, 20 Nov 2014 07:48:27 -0600Initial claims for state unemployment benefits fell more than expected, while a reading on consumer prices came in unexpectedly unchanged.
- World stocks rise ahead of US employment report---Fri, 07 Nov 2014 02:33:50 -0600TOKYO (AP) Global stock markets were mostly higher Friday ahead of a U.S. employment report, cheered by a record close on Wall Street and talk of further stimulus from the European Central Bank.KEEPING SCORE: France's CAC 40 fluctuated...
- MOAA Selected as Finalist for US Chamber of Commerce Foundation 4th Hiring Our Heroes Award---Tue, 11 Nov 2014 23:13:26 -0600MOAA has been nominated for the Military Spouse Employment and Mentoring Award, for demonstrated hiring, mentor ship, and support of military spouses in their search for meaningful employment. (PRWeb November 11, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prweb12314385.htm
- IT hiring on the rebound---Wed, 19 Nov 2014 12:16:59 -0600Top IT service exporters have added around 23,000 engineers in the second quarter of this fiscal, an indication of a possible rebound in IT jobs.
- Video Game Industry Grows Four Times Faster Than US Economy, ESA Says---Wed, 12 Nov 2014 07:28:00 -0600Entertainment Software Association publishes new study featuring a range of interesting facts about the video game industry.
- Manufacturing Activity Continues to Chug Along---Thu, 20 Nov 2014 11:00:21 -0600We’re seeing energy-intensive industries relocate back to the US. This will do wonders for the employment picture. It will provide good-paying middle-class jobs—which this country desperately needs.
- US added 214K new jobs in October---Fri, 07 Nov 2014 09:32:34 -0600The US economy added a solid but somewhat disappointing 214,000 jobs in October. While the total extends the healthiest pace of hiring in eight years, it is less than the...
- Interview Myths That Keep You From Landing the Job With so few jobs currently available and so many people currently hoping to fill those jobs, standing out in an interview is of utmost importance. While jobs themselves are scarce, job advice is overly abundant. And with an influx of information comes an influx of confusion. What career counsel do you take, and what do you ignore?
- Fed's Bullard: U.S. jobless rate to start falling SHANGHAI (Reuters) - The labor market in the United States is improving and the economy is close to the point when the unemployment rate will start to fall, a top U.S. Federal Reserve official said on Thursday.
Welcome to AfterPinkSlip.com!
AfterPinkSlip.com is the website of a community dedicated towards pink slip recipients. When you receive the pink slip, it is not just you that is affected; your family, colleagues, and even unknown people will feel the impact at one point or another. This site is as much for those around you as it is for you.
The portal's objective is to provide a comprehensive resource for you so as to make your transition smooth from the day you received a Pink Slip through to the day you are employed, or on your way towards your after job tenure, and even thereafter.
We hope this site will help you in prevailing over the tough times invited by unemployment. We believe that even the pink slip in your hands can lead you to a better future if you know how to handle the situation well. Best of Luck!
How You Benefit?
- Afterpinkslip.com is here to assist you to know your rights after you receive the Pink Slip.
- Afterpinkslip.com is here to assist you through the steps to follow in order to get the benefits you are eligible for.
- Afterpinkslip.com brings together people who have received Pink Slip under a Social Networking so that the whole group could be benefited from each other's support.
- Afterpinkslip.com guides you through the process of unemployment
- Afterpinkslip.com provides you with direct introductions to our alumni, executive recruiter community and business partners, gleaned from our ongoing database.
- A key component is the offer negotiation coaching, optimizing your new compensation package. Afterpinkslip.com will walk you through a line-by-line review of the offer in a round table review with our team of professional, and then provide direct coaching on how to ask for, what and when.
- Professionals at Afterpinkslip.com will assess your skills and ambitions, and then provide you with a real-world plan to get where you want to go.
- Afterpinkslip.com trains you on how to separate yourself effectively in an interview situation so that you can present your value proposition so strongly, so concisely, that the interview team will wonder why they should even consider interviewing anyone else.
- Career management is what most people ignore. We at AfterPinkSlip.com take this very seriously. Our real job begins once you land with a job!