- Eastday-US job market posts steady climb---Sat, 04 May 2013 21:09:41 -0500US employment rose more than expected last month and hiring was much stronger than previously thought in the prior two months, easing concerns belt-tightening in Washington was dealing a big blow to the economy.
- Survey: US manufacturing grows at slowest pace in 2013, held back by weak hiring, inventories---Wed, 01 May 2013 10:37:54 -0500WASHINGTON - U.S. factory activity expanded at a slower pace in April, held back by weaker hiring and less company stockpiling. The report is the latest to suggest economic growth has slowed this spring....
- US job market resilience ease growth concerns---Fri, 03 May 2013 23:19:09 -0500US employment rose at a faster pace than expected in April, a sign of resilience that should help the economy absorb the blow from belt-tightening in Washington.
- US consumer confidence up on better hiring outlook---Sun, 05 May 2013 10:34:51 -0500US consumer confidence up on better hiring outlook Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 7:21 am, Tuesday, April 30, 2013 WASHINGTON (AP) — Americans' confidence in the economy jumped this month, helped by a better outlook for the job market and expectations for higher pay. The ...
- Accenture Military Career Coach to Support Veterans Seeking Employment---Tue, 21 May 2013 07:00:00 -0500Accenture today announced the launch of the Accenture Military Career Coach, an online tool for veterans transitioning out of the military and seeking employment in the
- US jobs figures send US markets to new highs---Fri, 03 May 2013 08:03:50 -0500US employment rose more than expected in April, pushing the unemployment rate to a four-year low of 7.5%.
- US job market shows surprising strength---Fri, 03 May 2013 11:09:07 -0500WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Employment rose at a faster pace than expected in April and hiring was much stronger than previously thought in the prior two months, a sign of resilience that should help the economy absorb the blow from belt-tightening in Washington.
- Business Economists Expect US Hiring Increase---Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:13:27 -0500A new survey of U.S. corporate economists shows that their businesses may be set to hire more workers in the coming months. The U.S. government says that American employers hired just 88,000 more workers in March after several months when more than twice that number was added. Last month's figure sparked fears that the labor market in the world's largest economy might be slowing again. But a ...
- Employer Hiring up 4% for Class of 2013 Business School Graduates---Tue, 21 May 2013 13:00:00 -0500The job market continues to improve for graduate business school degree holders, as more employers plan to hire MBAs and specialized business master's talent than did so last year, according to the 2013 ...
- US 1Q Employment Cost Index +0.3%; Consensus +0.5%---Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:18:18 -0500US 1Q Employment Cost Index +0.3%; Consensus +0.5%
- Interview Myths That Keep You From Landing the Job With so few jobs currently available and so many people currently hoping to fill those jobs, standing out in an interview is of utmost importance. While jobs themselves are scarce, job advice is overly abundant. And with an influx of information comes an influx of confusion. What career counsel do you take, and what do you ignore?
- Fed's Bullard: U.S. jobless rate to start falling SHANGHAI (Reuters) - The labor market in the United States is improving and the economy is close to the point when the unemployment rate will start to fall, a top U.S. Federal Reserve official said on Thursday.
Welcome to AfterPinkSlip.com!
AfterPinkSlip.com is the website of a community dedicated towards pink slip recipients. When you receive the pink slip, it is not just you that is affected; your family, colleagues, and even unknown people will feel the impact at one point or another. This site is as much for those around you as it is for you.
The portal's objective is to provide a comprehensive resource for you so as to make your transition smooth from the day you received a Pink Slip through to the day you are employed, or on your way towards your after job tenure, and even thereafter.
We hope this site will help you in prevailing over the tough times invited by unemployment. We believe that even the pink slip in your hands can lead you to a better future if you know how to handle the situation well. Best of Luck!
How You Benefit?
- Afterpinkslip.com is here to assist you to know your rights after you receive the Pink Slip.
- Afterpinkslip.com is here to assist you through the steps to follow in order to get the benefits you are eligible for.
- Afterpinkslip.com brings together people who have received Pink Slip under a Social Networking so that the whole group could be benefited from each other's support.
- Afterpinkslip.com guides you through the process of unemployment
- Afterpinkslip.com provides you with direct introductions to our alumni, executive recruiter community and business partners, gleaned from our ongoing database.
- A key component is the offer negotiation coaching, optimizing your new compensation package. Afterpinkslip.com will walk you through a line-by-line review of the offer in a round table review with our team of professional, and then provide direct coaching on how to ask for, what and when.
- Professionals at Afterpinkslip.com will assess your skills and ambitions, and then provide you with a real-world plan to get where you want to go.
- Afterpinkslip.com trains you on how to separate yourself effectively in an interview situation so that you can present your value proposition so strongly, so concisely, that the interview team will wonder why they should even consider interviewing anyone else.
- Career management is what most people ignore. We at AfterPinkSlip.com take this very seriously. Our real job begins once you land with a job!