- US stocks open lower despite jobs data---Thu, 05 Dec 2013 06:38:44 -0600US stocks have opened lower despite strong US employment and trade reports.
- US Federal Reserve records increase in hiring---Wed, 04 Dec 2013 09:24:32 -0600US employers stepped up hiring in some parts of the country in October and early November as the economy expanded at a "modest to moderate pace," the country's Federal Reserve has said.
- Obamacare uncertainty 'harming economic rebound'---Wed, 04 Dec 2013 13:19:56 -0600Uncertain corporate costs for President Barack Obama's healthcare reform law and other regulations continue to stymie US employment and capital spending, business leaders say. read more
- Peso recovers, gains 2.5 centavos vs. dollar---Thu, 05 Dec 2013 05:26:34 -0600The peso slightly rose against the dollar Thursday after a weak reading of US employment gauge but investors held back from taking more positions ahead of the release of key US economic numbers.
- International markets roundup---Wed, 04 Dec 2013 14:16:44 -0600A roundup of trading on major world markets: NEW YORK - US stocks opened lower despite strong US employment and trade reports, continuing this week's trend of losses. Five minutes into trade on Wednesday, ...
- US stocks open lower despite good jobs, trade data---Wed, 04 Dec 2013 08:41:49 -0600US stocks Wednesday opened lower despite strong US employment and trade reports, continuing this week's trend of losses. Five minutes into trade, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 59.21 (0.37 percent) ...
- Finance News Update, what you need to know---Wed, 04 Dec 2013 14:16:08 -0600WORLD FINANCE UPDATE: The Australian dollar has shed half a US cent after a surprisingly strong US employment report boosted the greenback. At 0630 AEDT on Thursday, the currency was trading at 90.25 US ...
- ADP report points to pick-up in US job growh---Wed, 04 Dec 2013 11:53:00 -0600The National Employment Report by US private-sector payrolls processor ADP showed that 215,000 new jobs were created in the United States during the month of November, surpassing the analyst consensus ...
- US growth stays moderate during shutdown---Wed, 04 Dec 2013 15:37:23 -0600A Federal Reserve survey released Wednesday found that the US economy held steady during the 16-day partial government shutdown, growing moderately in most regions from October through late November.The Fed said seven of its 12...
- US Jobless Claims Plunge to 298k, as Layoffs Slow---Thu, 05 Dec 2013 07:47:26 -0600US jobless claims tumble 23,000 to 298,000, sign that companies are laying off fewer workers
- Interview Myths That Keep You From Landing the Job With so few jobs currently available and so many people currently hoping to fill those jobs, standing out in an interview is of utmost importance. While jobs themselves are scarce, job advice is overly abundant. And with an influx of information comes an influx of confusion. What career counsel do you take, and what do you ignore?
- Fed's Bullard: U.S. jobless rate to start falling SHANGHAI (Reuters) - The labor market in the United States is improving and the economy is close to the point when the unemployment rate will start to fall, a top U.S. Federal Reserve official said on Thursday.
Welcome to AfterPinkSlip.com!
AfterPinkSlip.com is the website of a community dedicated towards pink slip recipients. When you receive the pink slip, it is not just you that is affected; your family, colleagues, and even unknown people will feel the impact at one point or another. This site is as much for those around you as it is for you.
The portal's objective is to provide a comprehensive resource for you so as to make your transition smooth from the day you received a Pink Slip through to the day you are employed, or on your way towards your after job tenure, and even thereafter.
We hope this site will help you in prevailing over the tough times invited by unemployment. We believe that even the pink slip in your hands can lead you to a better future if you know how to handle the situation well. Best of Luck!
How You Benefit?
- Afterpinkslip.com is here to assist you to know your rights after you receive the Pink Slip.
- Afterpinkslip.com is here to assist you through the steps to follow in order to get the benefits you are eligible for.
- Afterpinkslip.com brings together people who have received Pink Slip under a Social Networking so that the whole group could be benefited from each other's support.
- Afterpinkslip.com guides you through the process of unemployment
- Afterpinkslip.com provides you with direct introductions to our alumni, executive recruiter community and business partners, gleaned from our ongoing database.
- A key component is the offer negotiation coaching, optimizing your new compensation package. Afterpinkslip.com will walk you through a line-by-line review of the offer in a round table review with our team of professional, and then provide direct coaching on how to ask for, what and when.
- Professionals at Afterpinkslip.com will assess your skills and ambitions, and then provide you with a real-world plan to get where you want to go.
- Afterpinkslip.com trains you on how to separate yourself effectively in an interview situation so that you can present your value proposition so strongly, so concisely, that the interview team will wonder why they should even consider interviewing anyone else.
- Career management is what most people ignore. We at AfterPinkSlip.com take this very seriously. Our real job begins once you land with a job!