- US Companies Report Rising Sales, Employment---Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:11:15 -0500Rising sales helped boost hiring and wages at U.S. businesses in the second quarter, and companies are optimistic that the trends will continue this f...
- US companies report rising sales, employment in 2Q---Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:46:04 -0500DETROIT (AP) — Rising sales helped boost hiring and wages at U.S. businesses in the second quarter, and companies are optimistic that the trends will continue this fall, according to a new survey by the National Association for Business Economics.
- Survey: US companies report rising sales spur hike in employment, wages during 2nd quarter---Sun, 20 Jul 2014 23:19:30 -0500A new survey says rising sales helped boost hiring and wages at U.S. businesses in the second quarter.
- BNSF Presents $3 Million Pledge to Support USO Employment Initiatives for Troops in Transition---Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:00:00 -0500The BNSF Railway Foundation announced a $3 million pledge to the USO that will support USO hiring initiatives for active duty men and women transitioning out of the military. Today, at a special luncheon in Colorado Springs, Colo., BNSF Railway Foundation President Zak Andersen presented a check for $3 million to the USO, which represents a three-year commitment to the USO’s mission to support ...
- US Unemployment Aid Applications Drop to 284,000---Thu, 24 Jul 2014 07:49:36 -0500Applications for US jobless benefits dip to 284,000; lowest level since February 2006
- US hiring likely strong for a 5th straight month---Thu, 03 Jul 2014 06:28:47 -0500WASHINGTON (AP) — Hiring was likely robust for a fifth straight month in June, a sign that the economic recovery, now entering its sixth year, is finally gaining meaningful traction.
- Obama grants gay and transgender employees US bias protection---Tue, 22 Jul 2014 22:54:41 -0500Obama's executive orders signed Monday prohibits discrimination against gay and transgender workers in the federal government and its contracting agencies, without a new exemption that was requested by some religious organizations.
- US employment up, unemployment claims down in June---Thu, 03 Jul 2014 07:51:11 -0500US employment growth jumped in June and the unemployment rate declined to near a six-year low of 6.1%, effectively dispelling fears about the economy's health and underscoring its momentum heading into the second half of 2014.
- US companies report rising sales, employment in second quarter---Mon, 21 Jul 2014 00:13:25 -0500Fifty-seven per cent of the 85 respondents to the quarterly survey said sales at their companies rose in the April-June period.
- United States, United Kingdom and Canada Dominate Competition for Global Talent---Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:04:00 -0500The Indeed Hiring Lab, a global research institute committed to advancing the knowledge of human resource and talent management professionals worldwide, has revealed that there are three global labor destinations: the US, UK and Canada.
- Interview Myths That Keep You From Landing the Job With so few jobs currently available and so many people currently hoping to fill those jobs, standing out in an interview is of utmost importance. While jobs themselves are scarce, job advice is overly abundant. And with an influx of information comes an influx of confusion. What career counsel do you take, and what do you ignore?
- Fed's Bullard: U.S. jobless rate to start falling SHANGHAI (Reuters) - The labor market in the United States is improving and the economy is close to the point when the unemployment rate will start to fall, a top U.S. Federal Reserve official said on Thursday.
Welcome to AfterPinkSlip.com!
AfterPinkSlip.com is the website of a community dedicated towards pink slip recipients. When you receive the pink slip, it is not just you that is affected; your family, colleagues, and even unknown people will feel the impact at one point or another. This site is as much for those around you as it is for you.
The portal's objective is to provide a comprehensive resource for you so as to make your transition smooth from the day you received a Pink Slip through to the day you are employed, or on your way towards your after job tenure, and even thereafter.
We hope this site will help you in prevailing over the tough times invited by unemployment. We believe that even the pink slip in your hands can lead you to a better future if you know how to handle the situation well. Best of Luck!
How You Benefit?
- Afterpinkslip.com is here to assist you to know your rights after you receive the Pink Slip.
- Afterpinkslip.com is here to assist you through the steps to follow in order to get the benefits you are eligible for.
- Afterpinkslip.com brings together people who have received Pink Slip under a Social Networking so that the whole group could be benefited from each other's support.
- Afterpinkslip.com guides you through the process of unemployment
- Afterpinkslip.com provides you with direct introductions to our alumni, executive recruiter community and business partners, gleaned from our ongoing database.
- A key component is the offer negotiation coaching, optimizing your new compensation package. Afterpinkslip.com will walk you through a line-by-line review of the offer in a round table review with our team of professional, and then provide direct coaching on how to ask for, what and when.
- Professionals at Afterpinkslip.com will assess your skills and ambitions, and then provide you with a real-world plan to get where you want to go.
- Afterpinkslip.com trains you on how to separate yourself effectively in an interview situation so that you can present your value proposition so strongly, so concisely, that the interview team will wonder why they should even consider interviewing anyone else.
- Career management is what most people ignore. We at AfterPinkSlip.com take this very seriously. Our real job begins once you land with a job!